Clinical experience is essential to securing your medical residency. Kaplan has included clinical rotations in its USMLE® Step 2 with Clinical prep.
Course Start Dates:
- September 17, 2019
- January 7, 2020
- July 7, 2020
- Step 2 CK prep live lectures
- Over 115 hours video lectures organized by discipline
- Real clinical experience at a U.S. hospital located in Miami, FL
- Personal advising and increased chances to match
- Rotation opportunities in Family Medicine, Surgery, Psychiatry, Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine subspecialties including Nephrology, Intensive Care Unit/ Critical Care, Emergency Medicine, Endocrinology, Neurology, Gastroenterology, and Hematology/Oncology
- Exposure and training on Electronic Medical Record Utilization
For the first time, you can combine your prep with the real clinical experience you need to match into residency. Clinical experience in a U.S. hospital will strengthen your residency application and give you the confidence you need to know you can do this.